Doodles
It’s a magic carpet ride
on the ebb and swell of infinity
leading to the overwhelming question
if only we could see.
It’s a magnificent illusion
we can’t help but believe.
There’s no other game in town.
Even the carnies are caught in the trap.
Basho floating on the lake,
Beach Boys surfing their carnival dream,
occasional tsunami reminder
of endless possibilities.
Music is a pointing out of magic,
-the movement of delight,
the secret that brings joy
and cosmic appreciation.
As if for the first time,
there’s a first time for everything,
a first time for the first breath,
a first time for the last.
Now is the moment of first time,
square one,
fecund minimum,
first thought, best thought,
ordinary mind,
the only time we have,
the flower in Buddha’s hand.
The best thing we can do, if
I may say so and I may,
Is to get used to it, which
is achieved through meditation,
accomplished by thousands
over thousands of years,
and you can too start now,
because, as I mentioned,
there is only now, the time to start,
anything, so, choose wisely.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home