Pleasant Evening
Tomorrow looks good… ducks all
lined up in a row…medicine working
a bit, so I know what’s up with that…
weed whacker’s been at it all day and
banging of nails but sun’s going down.
New dogs in the new house down below
are really barky…maybe I’ll grow inured.
Precariousness of existence in remission,
cool breeze from fans with rain possibly,
clarity on a razor edge, but I wonder why
there are so many trash videos on YouTube?
Am I not giving the right prompts?
At least I know that algorithm doesn’t have
me figured out…it’s a minor concern compared
to dying but this moment it’s the squeaky wheel.
At least there’s no one else here to fight with
over the remote.
Yes, beautiful thunderstorm…just what the
doctor ordered…the dogs won’t be barking
for a while.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home