Wednesday, July 29, 2026

The Great Switcheroo

“What’s good is bad, what’s bad is good,
you’ll find out when you reach the top
you’re on the bottom.” Dylan: Idiot Wind

What if you found out that whatever you
thought you knew was wrong?
We’re reaching the climax of the purge of evil,
when the self righteous, morally superior
nincompoops discover their sandcastles are
washing away with the tide of exposure to the
truths they’ve been loathe to admit too long,
like discovering Hitler wasn’t the hero that
the German people thought he was…yes,
exactly like that.
The body count has been equally as high as then,
the pandemic clown show left no one laughing;
Fauci’s diary shows an equal meglomania as
to that of a dictator.
Shock, denial, anger, depression, acceptance,
the stages of death for those trapped in lack
of awareness, yes. 
You feel it now, but the reality hasn’t really 
hit yet.
Mass arrests of treasonous people, military 
tribunals, things one can’t imagine happening 
will soon become commonplace, that is, if
the forebodings are accurate, which they are.
Yin/yang, gang, the pendulum swings.
I felt it in 2005 when I left for Mexico,
in 2011 when I wrote about it,
in 2017 when Q appeared on the scene,
and ever since then ‘till now.
Not that I’m special…many see the same…
many.
“What the world needs now
is love, sweet love.
It’s the only thing that there’s 
just too little of.”
That will happen too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home