Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Beautiful Dreamer

Everything is the same today,
but it all looks different.
Are the chemicals in my brain
balanced differently today?
What else could it be?
(Armageddon?
Never count out the possibility.)

It’s a nice day dream/dreamy day
for a while for a change…thanks,
y’all, whomever there is to thank,
real people like my buddy, not 
imagining Gods that give blessings
(although I know some that do) a
kindred spirit/soul/entity/simulacrum 
that aided me on my path, and anyone 
else like that….a dying breed.

It’s dreamy to not have to do plumbing 
anymore…I don’t even have to live to
see and do anything new…there is nothing 
new under the sun…it’s still an adventure…
new little twists here and there…the plot
thickens…
…it also thins out as people die and players
exit the stage…it’s happening in stages.
Birth, yada yada yada, old age, sickness, death
is how the tune goes.
It’s all Bardo, 
transitioning from one form to another,
one sensation to another,
trying to hold it all together with thoughts,
habitual patterns, thickening plots.

Distracted by beauty.
Where was I?
Oh, never mind.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home