Thursday, August 6, 2026

Words Or Meaning?

Writing with purpose but not intent.
I don’t know if you believe me, but,
I’m as surprised as you are as to
what comes out, just like a birth,
coming from the same place, 
same universe, void, space, 
whaddyacallit,
happening while you don’t wait
or you wouldn’t be reading this now.
Gotcha.

Now that I’m started…
and so it goes…
the horizon can be right in front of you 
inches away.
(he inched away to the awaiting utensil
unknowingly giving himself away)

and I give myself away…why not…
I’m happy leftovers. 
It was a moving feast while it lasted.

Moving on….now, the eggplant as an
icon…what’s up with that? 
Never mind.

Mind this: that means pay attention.
Why doesn’t it mean something else,
like,
“Wrap your mind around this”, or,
“Grok this.”?
I think it means: “Grok this.”
Grok me?

I don’t need to apologize.
You could simply stop reading.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home