Monday, April 1, 2024

My Goal In Life Is Life

I wanted to find out what life

was all about and be part of it as

a decent human being.


I went to a great elementary school

in Illinois in the 50’s, which was good 

because that was when America was 

still doing things right.


By college, education became a job 

and a hurdle I had to overcome. I 

realized I had a lot of work to do 

just to get to a place called “normal”,

so, I started as soon as I knew how,

in my 20’s. My whole life has been 

dedicated to getting back to square one.


Square one, where a momentary strawberry,

so delicious, or,

a helicopter slam dunk, so fluid, so like ballet…

sitting in a chair looking out the window at clouds,

are simple, natural enlightenment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home