Saturday, September 19, 2026

Apex Clown

Dangerous to be around 
if you have no sense of humor 
if you can't take a joke 
if your mind is in some gutter 
if you believe the world is real
not a made up farce albeit with 
horrible consequences for those 
lost in concrete fantasies of
Ozymandian absurdities that
drive them along their lives
in ruts leading to a dead end.
Yes, 1.2 billion people have minds
that just ain't right, twice as many 
as in nineteen ninety, do you see
a trend my friend of course you do.
You can feel it even if your name
isn't Dave. What does that have to 
do with Apex Clown I'd tell you if
I had a clue I'm just mugging for the 
monkeys in the zoo if you ask me it's 
just about the only thing I can do
or maybe I should get a sandwich 
board and walk around a city it
reads: "Pull my finger" or "God is
a fish" anything to make them turn
their heads and stop, just stop, for 
once, derailed and in glorious shine 
of wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home