Harpies And Furies
Harpies, Furies, something buzzing around
in my mind? Storm coming…maybe that’s
the quantum communication I’m receiving…
I’ll look outside the window, see how much
time I’ve got. “Time I’ve got…for what?”
I thought. “We’ll see.” Who said that?
The breeze?
Shall I inflate a balloon?
Why that, now, then?
You want to graft with this Zeppelin?
Something buzzing around my mind.
It don’t make no nevermind, mind you,
just icing on the slippery slope…oops.
Boo bop shee reebop shee bop shee bang,
don’t let the quantum strangeness entangle you,
just a clever string of words, don’t mean nuthin’.
Next?
Just that this unexpected sweet taste of bliss
arose or came down deliciously which gives
me confidence in the natural order of things.
P.S. I left the M&Ms in the kitchen.
Until I want them, I won’t really taste them.
“Melts in your mind, not in your mouth.”

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home