Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Two For Tuesday #2

Stuff     (for George Carlin)

I did the usual stuff growing up,
then the usual stuff in an unusual way,
also then unusual stuff.

I accumulated some stuff, and gave most
of it away.
I got rid of all the stuff roiling in my mind.
All the stuff I have now I can stuff into a
couple of suitcases.
Advertising creates the need for stuff we
didn’t know we even wanted.
I don’t see stuff on the internet I really want,
though that was not always the case.
I knew an Italian guy, who told me that when
the first refrigerator came to their rural village,
everyone else in the village got depressed.
Thanks, Buddha, for showing the path to 
stufflessness!!

Tic Tok Tick Tock

What The…..??  WOW!
Did you see that??
That was amazing!!
I’ve never seen anything 
like that before!!
Are there any more potato chips?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home