Sunday, September 29, 2024

Jailhouse Rock

“Everybody in the whole cell block

was dancin’ to the jailhouse rock.”

Plenty of places to go from there…

Jan. 6 political prisoners but don’t get

me started. Innocents are always losers.

Have you noticed? No? Why? 

Because they’re dead. More to come.

It’s not morbid. It’s just what happens.

Humans dream of Paradise, Eden, 

Heaven. They just numbly don’t get there.

It’s just what happens.

“And so it goes.”

Who could have imagined it…..life?

Whatever….it is, and then everything else

happened. People live as if this is the way

things are, even though they were never this

way before. “Things are more the way they

are now than they ever have been.” 

Eisenhower.

Can you see where I’m going?

Nowhere, that’s right. I’m a good Buddhist 

so I always point to nothing.

Yet, it’s a movable feast, all our minds.

The great thing about Nothing is that

everything arises from it. That’s all that

Buddhism says and it cost you Nothing.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

At the boys’ bed and breakfast, nice cloudage

on the balcony, classical music. I like Ed and

Mike. They’re regular guys, Johnsons, Burroughs

calls them. Guys that would help you if you 

needed it, but otherwise minded their own affairs.

Ed talks to me his brain on autopilot, driving

itself into the ground. I give him a different  view

and he comes around.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Now at lsabella’s in the new Mercado.

Eggs, bacon, pork, rice, beans, all the nutrients 

I need in the Matrix…this illusion tastes good.

A hint of Thai flavor in the peanut sauce…I could

go on like this forever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home