Monday, September 30, 2024

Taking My Seat

Installed outside the coffee shop, no ceremony 

was involved. Last night a drunk driver smashed

the door of the shop just in front of where I sit.

It’s a big wooden door stoutly made, and they

bucked it. An outstanding exhibition of drunkenness 

I had to admire, having once been there myself.

That’s the news from my vantage point, not worth

a post on X, it will never go viral, the goal of social

media, infecting millions of minds. Social media 

should be called something else. Quantum circus

of infection? Plague of the 21st Century? Something

like that. All it does is give morons more slogans to

chose from to rant with. If you can’t see what’s 

happening by now, you haven’t been paying attention.

The truth may feel negative, but it’s always positive.

This could be the end of humanity.

This could be the beginning of a Dark Age predicted

by all religions and prophets.

I still have some coffee left. The clouds kissing the

mountains are beautiful. Maybe I’d put some red in

my hair to make myself look a little better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home