Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Elon, Elon, Where Art Thou?

Many people are having love/hate affairs 

with Elon Musk. I don’t blame them. Any 

famous person that can go on a podcast and act

like a real human being is someone I admire, 

let alone the richest man in the world who looks 

like he’s in his late thirties. He said he was an 

outer space alien, and I believe him completely.

I created something once, a play, and the way it 

came together, manifest, I know is similar to the

process Mr. Musk utilizes, though on 1/10000 the

same level. The fact is, this process is scalable.

If I’m close, as in horseshoes, he gives his 

engineers freedom and space to create. Hence 

“Space X”. The same thing happened when I did

the play. Students would watch rehearsals, then,

one by one they’d ask if they could do sound, 

set, lights. They asked what I wanted, I told them,

and they did it. Simple as that. I really didn’t even 

know what was happening exactly. We all saw at 

same time as the different aspects came together 

and coordinated, synchronized. I acted and directed.

There were two other actors. I realized through the 

process that I could do it, I was actually doing

something new. When our performances were through,

it took a while to realize what had happened. 

Did Mr. Musk feel that way when the tower grabbed

the rocket? Might as well could have felt that way.

But, there’s more. He’s an alien or an Icarus. 

Dionysus. Already mythological. You don’t even 

have to believe. I’ve seen this kind of thing before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home