Sunday, January 12, 2020

Waiting for the muse

Or, someone like her…
I’m just a puppet
with no strings attached,
swinging from invisible
lines of tendrel, life to life.
I can’t prove that, nor can I
prove my sense of humor.

I can’t prove more than you know…
let me know what you know if you can.
Muse is just another word
for something we can’t prove.
Same as freedom is just another word
for something you don’t have.

Meanwhile, back at the outhouse, MSM 
is spewing opinions as if they were the truth.
But the truth is stranger than the fiction 
they represent; false narratives to sway minds
too brainwashed to think for themselves.

Don’t believe anything because everything
you were taught is a lie. If you knew the truth,
you’d kill these monsters of the mainstream
in their sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6hc6khQpSk&list=RDMMU6hc6khQpS
k&start_radio=1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home