The Great Purge: Timeline
Disclaimer: I’m just an ordinary guy,
what do I know, however, I’ve been
paying attention to the world closely
since before Q arose, (go back to 1963)
so, I’ve seen some things.
There’s a big shoe waiting to fall, the
other shoe, and everyone knows it,
everyone feels it to some degree…the
Democrats (Commies) feel it and you
can see them everywhere going crazy,
the Patriots feel it, incensed at the fraud
and corruption being revealed, and the
whole word feels it, beyond Iran, beyond
Ukraine, you don’t have to look far now
or dig deep, which is exactly why the echo
chambers of the media are working overtime.
Clif High is a resource I’ve used.
It looks like December is when the purge
will manifest. As far as predictions go, it’s
a rather feeble no brainer; it’s after the
midterms. If Trump’s team wins, a purge
is almost guaranteed. If they lose, a purge
would look different (insurrection) but,
again, it’s most likely.
I wanted to get this prediction in before
something happens, even though it seems
so obvious to me that it’s somewhat
embarrassing. If I’m correct, you can buy
me a coffee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home