Pisces Moon
I don’t want you to think I’m one
of those New Age loonies that sours
into terminal off the wallness…it’s
simple mechanical solar system
gravitational relativistic relationship
effects causing changes in organic
beings made mostly of water thus
subject to the tides of all types in our
solar system, so, Get Wise to how
things work or not
always only the best
noir jazz as the sun goes behind the
mountain diffused light half an hour more,
I was talking with my buddies this morning
over an excellent brunch, older guys like me,
and we were exchanging our brushes with the.
police, brushes with dead, with women, great old
guy stories in the flesh so you knew they were true
when we were young and learning the hard way.
Bill left half of his cigar after lunch, so I took it,
smoking it now, first of those for a long time.
Mundane stuff, but real, miracles take a bit longer.
Consider the price of admission.
If you read me, that’s enough.
Just kidding…
Waiter! Check please!
What? Yes…that’s very interesting. Let’s do lunch.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home