Monday, August 19, 2024

Social Media #2

“If I seem to act unkind, it’s only me,

it’s not my mind that is confusing things.”

John Lennon

Social media is questionable usefulness.

If you’re not already convinced of the truth,

it gives plenty of reasons to doubt yourself.

If you have emotions, it’s a tar baby.


Would you have coffee with Elon Musk if he

asked you? Why would he want to?

How could you be sure it was him?

Maybe he wants to know normal people.

That’s a good reason.

Maybe he wants you to invest.

That’s a reason.

The problem seems to be the world suffers

now from an overactive imagination.

If Mr. Musk showed up outside my coffee

house, or sent a representative to talk to me,

that would be proof of life.

Otherwise, it’s just a temporary mirage.

There are plenty of those on the internet

to chose from.

I can wait for the truth forever.

I’ve got time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home