Monday, June 11, 2018

Don't Know

My senses are too arranged...
I don't have access to my usual tools...
my muse only likes it rough...
no sense in yelling when everybody is...
Antifa doesn't take time to smell flowers...
everyone's too busy ignoring or getting involved
to see what's really going on...
it's all smoke and mirrors, no blue sky
to relax on your back and look up at...
if you do, someone will accuse you
of "being" something wrong.

If what I am is wrong; white, male, privileged...
If what I am is wrong; repressed, discriminated against,
thwarted at every turn...
If what I am is wrong;  a minority, a majority, a splinter group...
how can  I even open my fucking mouth?

I might as well just give up,
and be a policeman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home