Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Professional Poet

I’m a professional writer.
You want words? I got words.
What kind of words do you want?
Sweet words to seduce you? 
Oh, Baby.
Words to move you or get you
moving?
What are you waiting for?
Time’s a wasting!
Words to make you feel better?
Sorry, next!
Words to show the meaning of life?
Those are hard to come by.
All kinds of words!
A world’s worth of words!
I don’t take words seriously…
I don’t take thoughts seriously…
Others do, and my words 
piss them off, 
which is my pleasure, fun and joy!
I’m the fool of words, kachina of words,
word clown, word goof, word whizzer!
If you take words too seriously
you’ll end up like the rest of them:
straightjacketed, paralyzed, and,
politically correct.
Sorry, no true ending.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home