Sunday, August 9, 2015

American Heroes

Two American heroes, Jenner and 
Lance Armstrong, both Wheaties box 
cover level athletes, are in life 
crisis mode. I have a solution that 
will save their reputations and salvage 
their careers. 

Here's the story. Jenner and Lance
meet and fall in love, or, pretend to.
Lance has his other ball removed and
becomes a tranny...they are married,
adopt more children than Brad and 
Angela, and are triumphant as a couple
on the new Wheaties product cerial box:
"Wheaties for girls...They're sugar coated!"

5 Comments:

At August 9, 2015 at 11:35 AM , Blogger John Tischer said...

For those of you who consider this post "sexist", I would ask you to consider Jenner's motivations for his actions. Should he be judged
for wanting to change his sex, which one assumes is a completely personal decision? If he wasn't a public figure, I would say, no, he shouldn't be....but if he's an egotist trying to claw his way back to recognition, I would say "yes". I'm sixty six,
and I have my sexuality...what's left of it, pretty much figured out. If he wasn't making a lot of money out of this, why do it now? He suddenly "woke up " one morning to the fact he was a woman? Does it even ever happen that way? He's just selling sex, if that's what you want to call it, in a different way. And I
throw Lance in there because he's equally a looser and liar and cheat.

 
At August 9, 2015 at 11:49 AM , Blogger John Tischer said...

.....but if it so happened that my suggestion occurred, I bet
anything the American public would embrace it.

 
At August 9, 2015 at 12:30 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

...and the rest of the world would just laugh at America harder.

 
At August 9, 2015 at 12:32 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

....I mean, the ones we aren't currently bombing the shit out of.

 
At August 9, 2015 at 4:29 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

....and the kids they adopt have to be the worst....Ted Bundy Jr.sand such....we're talking super Reality Show!! Catelyn and
Lancette take on the rest of the freaks!! (was that too far?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home