Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Timely Death

Because his death helps us see who we are...

Because his death comes at the time when

we are thinking about the same thing....

at the time when we wonder about our lives, the choices we

made....what we did, are doing about the whole thing.

Let's think about the blessing he gave us..you and me.

Let's think about the question he left us with....you and me.

It's the overwhelming question, to be, or, not to be.

None of us, you, John, me measured out our lives

with coffee spoons.....so, no, John's death is not

a tragedy.....not a comedy...is there anything in between?

No.

We only realize John is dead because he lived.

We only even realize we're alive once in a while.......it's sad

Thank you, John, for living 'till now, 'till you made me 

realize I was still alive..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home