Saturday, August 23, 2014

Slight Problem

“When you believe the lie, you allow the eating 
of the energy of awareness.”   Unknown

“No wonder truth is stranger than fiction…
fiction has to make sense.”  Mark  Twain

Yes, Ahem! Didn’t mean to go sub orbital
so quick, but, HEY!  I’ve got the Technology!!
Thanks, all you Greys, all you Greens …
sure are cute, once you get over throwing up…

It’s nice that we’re all used to each other….
hey, yeah grab a chair, float in the air, I don’t
care….

I’m in a higher dimension right now,
believe me, or, Jesus, if you like…
by the way, He ain’t back yet….
I heard that on the street.

UFO…your living room…it doesn’t
matter. Just consider how many buttons 
you push in a day. Do you really think you
have a mind anymore? Honey, I’d say it’s
more a program.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home