Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Killed Another Computer


Wrote a poem about it…
want to hear it?
goes like this……

Spilled a drink on my computer…
Lit up like a Christmas tree and then
went dead…instituting restraints now.

Life sucks…computers just make
the suckiness more complex.
When a bull charges me, I know
what to do…die, or, get out of the way.
a computer is not so simple…I die
while I’m trying to get out of it’s way.

Computers come up…the rise of the
machines. We’ll know when it’s over
if they develop a sense of humor.

Not yet…this looks and works the same
as the last one.I see no point in giving it 
a name, like some people give to their cars.
and ships and trains…at least, those 
machines actually take you somewhere…
they don’t tease you with everything….
all the things you’ll never really see….
computer is a vamp, not quite yet a vampire.
Let’s see how smart it gets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home