Sunday, November 17, 2013

Spontaneous Attention Getter

Ahem!  Hi! I'm Ashton to Xena!
forget why…or, even Z!!
You're looking at ME!!! Hey!!
Good!!  For ME!!

Oh, well, now is when I write a line or two…
whatever it takes to keep you looking at me.

No.     Can you say No?
I'm speaking my spore….
I'm a mushroom with tendrel….
You can't understand, but, maybe you will.

Think back,
to when you fell off of your bicycle….
when you skinned your knee on side walk
because of skateboard…when you went to
the store, and, you didn't have quite enough
money, but, he gave it to you anyway.

These are the only moments we remember.
Could be a joke, could be a straight-line.
Your vision is as good as mine.







2 Comments:

At November 17, 2013 at 4:05 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

No comments? So will I!! Uh…I had one….sorry, must be
the electronic music…..I must be a …..your turn.

 
At November 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

Oh…I remember…I'm putting out my cigarettes on my glass tabletop…no ashtray..I don't know why that would matter.

put that on your SATs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home