Friday, November 15, 2013

The Looters

Your money, your houses, your lives
have been looted by the banksters,
the medical and big pharma industries…
make your own list….they are protected
by police in combat gear, by the courts,
by government. Why should they have
all the fun? Sure, go ahead and protest.
They like a little bit of that…makes it seem
as if you had a choice…until it gets too loud,
too many people…then they send in police,
Blackwater, National Guard…to protect
"The Nation"….not you. Why should they
have all the fun in this controlled anarchy?
They know you're going to do it anyway.
Looks like they're ready. Your vote means
nothing to them…nor to you. Why should
they have all the fun? Give them some of their
own medicine. I don't advocate the overthrow
of the United States Government. You can't
overthrow something that's no longer there.
Try to be aware. Denial is the first stage of
the acceptance of death.

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2013 at 1:13 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

You see, I have to get all this semi-serious stuff out before I go to San Francisco. There's probably enough stuff on my blog already to call me something. So, if I write nice now, I might not have a chance ever to say these things. Am I paranoid?

As Burroughs said:" Being paranoid is just knowing the facts."
….and….no, I'm not….I'm having a great time…wish you were me.

 
At November 15, 2013 at 1:17 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

criticism? "Let's just all shut up.." Yeah, like that's ever helped

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home