Tuesday, October 6, 2026

The Road Less Traveled

I took the road less traveled...
one of many such roads.
I didn't know where I was going,
I just knew where I didn't want to be.
I was as successful as many... 
not so much... but at least I was free.
Now I am an unknown man in a
foreign country, precisely where I
want to be...
I didn't realize that for years.
You never know, but if you're open 
to the world you might find out.
Lead with your senses, not the little 
voices in your head.
If you pay heed to all the garbage
that's out there, you'll never get 
anywhere.
If Musk had listened to his doubters 
he wouldn't be a trillionaire.
If Buddha had opened a shop in the 
market instead of sitting under the tree.
he wouldn't have become enlightened.
If I had gone to Law School as my father 
wanted, I would have shot myself in the 
head by now.
It's possible to see the future, or, at least,
the possible timelines.
One has to trust oneself.
One has to know that one has the perfect 
tool between one's ears.
A good Craftsman never blames his tools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home