Thursday, March 2, 2023

Ubiquistan

 

Ubiquistan is my country.

It is everywhere all at once,

so, I´m never far from home.

 

I recognize peoples and cultures,

but not national boundaries,

in as much as I can.

 

The problem in the Vietnam era

was, we were asked to be loyal,

not to the American people,

but to the government, which

was doing stuff the people didn´t

want. SAME AS NOW.

 

P.O.O.. Power over others.

The more you know about someone

the easier they are to control.

 

Yes, the MATRIX is all around you…

has been since I was a boy…

but it´s stronger now

harder to see through…

evil vampires made it so.

 

Your credentials don´t matter to me.

How are you as a person?

Are you genuine or a poser?

I don´t have time for the latter.

 

Yes, Ubiquistan is my country…

it is everywhere there is genuine

love and compassion,

which, is everywhere…mixed up

with the rest of the tamasha, sure.

But you know it when you see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home