Monday, June 24, 2019

Ensconsed

“They’ll never get me here…” hidden at the end
of a line…”Xiol, where the road ends” is my new
address…about ten houses here like that…new
desk and bed all I need to get cracking writing
stuff few will ever read…no matter; it’s what I do/
it’s all I do.

Just wanted to let who know it feels better than 
narco cheesy palace waiting for the man, waiting
for the chickas, waiting  ’til it all falls apart, and 
what did you think was going to happen anyway?

“Come and get me!” all those who live and die 
because money says so….”NO!” I’ll live simply,
asymmetrically as always in the world trying 
to standardize itself into extinction, perfection the
latest version of hell posing as heaven.

“You can’t catch me!” because I was 
gone at birth
it’s just taken my whole life
to find myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home