Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Back

Back in Tepoztlan after foray into Medellin
cocaine crazed old friend kicked me out of
narco macho cheese palace for my last few
days, it’s haunted, I tell you, the whole 
shebang notwithstanding brass rails like a 
pirate ship in the Caribbean, and the racist
step mother died last night but she helped 
my father so trauma ordinary yet unsettling
seems to be the order of the day…

wow…like passing a bowling ball as Robin 
Williams was won’t to say for a long time 
maybe nothing happens then, suddenly, every
thing happens at once, is that enough cliche?

So, getting out of not only the house but the
environment was necessary to break the spell…

…what else ya got? now I’m in the house I 
lived  in for seven years transferred to old 
friends made  them happy so I won’t take it 
back need a  clean break from that life too 
(if I can just find a good barber here) looking 
out clean old windows at the green bush with 
mauve flowers I once and still love.

Yeah, call me a yoyo in more ways than one
someone said the world was one big emergency room

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home