Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Do I Have A Message?

I’m sixty five, 
I’ve lived most of my life,
if I didn’t get it yet,
am I going to?

Well, the only possibility
is if you could cut into
my dance.

You can’t get there from
here, but, you can get me
from there.

I walk around, naked, in
my house at sixty five.
I used to do that in Winfield,
Illinois, when I was fourteen.

There must be some connection.

What we heard is what we know.
What we saw is what we are.

Oh, I so much want to talk to you…
particularly before I’m dead, but,
that won’t happen, so, I have to talk
now, and you will listen after I’m 
dead, which happens for all visionaries,
(not pretending to be one),
but, what I will say for myself to all of
you whom are not me:
If you can read this, you are
pretty damned close.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home