Sunday, March 23, 2014

Message From A Bottle




Hello?

Is this on?
Is this no?
Is this downward 
dog, or, was that God?

Am I here now?
Where I should be?
Where should I be?
Do I need an echo
to tell me if I am?
All the networks say so,
So that’s where we all go…

I’m Kidding…I’m Swift
pointing out you’re too
big and too small…
too what you think
disconnected from the
natural world, afraid of 
a blade of grass,
hoist on your own ignorance…

…a product of a process, not in
control of your own evolution,,,,

Hello….do you read me…
do you find a blade of grass
in a haystack of needles….

Well, if you can read this,
you are pretty damn close.



1 Comments:

At March 24, 2014 at 2:16 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

JZ "Wow, reminds me of an acid trip." makes sense....

JT makes sense....just like riding a paisley marshmallow clown volcanic bicycle......

(oh oh.....I think I just described my mind....).

of course, I have to add....no hands

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home