Thursday, May 30, 2024

Updated Just Now

Not censored, edited or messed with…

checked for punctuation, ok, sure!

One must always pay attention to punctuation,

as in the punchuation  line at the end of the joke.

Timing is everything; to know when to start, 

when to stop. And, if you can’t stop, you can

always pretend, create illusions…the mind is

so easily fooled. Just ask the CIA. My writing

is a runaway train that doesn’t stop until it

runs out of  “track”, my code word for THC,

or is that another illusion I just told you?

More interesting than the Wall Street Journal?

What’s your favorite channel?

Is that a trick question?

“It’s all happening at the zoo…

I do believe it…I do believe it’s true”

Paul Simon



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home