Wednesday, January 15, 2020

I'd better write a poem

To get some hits on my blog
to justify my existence
because it’s what I do
I’d better write a poem
for the five people that read them
for all of humanity that doesn’t
so the future can remember the past
without me.

Karma is infinite and inevitable…
no wonder people would rather believe
in anything to cover that gaping void
sparsely hidden by phenomena;
the magic show, the dream, the mirage.

“Oh, ravenous for feces!”
Your temporary pleasures rot in the hot sun.
Go right ahead!
There’s no stopping you, except that it stops
by its own accord.
Don’t think about this:
you think too much already.
Trust your senses and always go back to them.
All you need to know is in front of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home