Monday, March 4, 2019

That Was The Best Birthday....EVER!

That was the best birthday of my 
entire life. Not only did I make 
arrangements with my landlord 
that were perfect.

Not only did I see my buddhist 
friend/teacher with two spontaneous 
other new/good old  friends.

Not only did we have a great time.

Not only did I take them to my house 
to show them, and they loved it and 
jumped for joy, and started making 
plans.

But, also, as they were leaving, I took 
them to my tienda to introduce them 
to my friend, the local head man.  And 
Roger and he had the same first name. 
And his niece, who lived next door was 
drunk in the street for fiesta. And she
kept hugging me and asking if I drank…

(that never happened before) 

…while two 
men, (friends? I guess) looked on 
at her antics smiling. And when we were 
all through having fun and started parting 
ways, the two men smiled and gave me 
the thumbs up. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home