Friday, March 1, 2019

Misogyny



This is not about any particular person, 
but, I know a lot of older men, even older 
than  me, that still get in trouble because 
they trip over their own dicks. And maybe 
it's because of all that fucking I did in 
(             /             ) that I worked out a lot 
of it and am not seduced by it. When 
you're 20, 30, even 40, ok. sure.....but....
how long  are you gonna beat a 
dead horse?

Now, and especially because of the Mexican 
women, I think all women should come with 
warning labels of possible side effects:

"May Cause: severe emotional trauma; loss 
of wealth; inability to tell right from wrong; 
suicidal/homicidal thoughts; and, (of course), 
anal leakage."

To paraphrase Charles Bukowski: I don’t 
hate women; I just feel better when they’re 
not around.


1 Comments:

At March 1, 2019 at 7:36 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

Someone asked my Buddhist teacher, Chogyam Trungpa, what
the difference was between men and women. He said:
"Men are stupid and women are crazy."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home