Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Last Rock Show

The last rock concert I attended was maybe 
fifteen years ago in Colorado: Little Feat, at 
Fiddler's Green in Denver. My friend's brother 
was in town, and we decided to take 
mushrooms and go to the show. My friend's 
sister set him and I up with blind dates.

We took the mushrooms and met the ladies
outside the venue. Hot Tuna was the opening
act, and the mushrooms started to come on
as we entered. 

We found our seats and got comfortable for 
the ride. The two women decided who would 
be who's date. The brother, more handsome 
than I, got the little cutie. I sat next to the 
other woman who was tall and stiff. 

Little Feat came on, and the 'shrooms hit 
home. Everything started to melt in my mind.
Everyone was dancing at their seats, except
my date. The brother got up and went to the
bathroom. He was gone a long time. His date
talked to mine, and she asked me where the
brother had gone.

"Oh, well," I said, "We're all tripping heavy on 
mushrooms, and he went to the bathroom. It
might be a while until he finds his way back."

"And he's driving us home?" She said, 
bewildered.

I shrugged my shoulders and kept dancing.
Finally, the brother returned. As soon as he 
sat in his seat, his date jumped in his lap and
started making out with him furiously. My date
stayed as still as a Baptist. 

When the party was breaking up, my date 
indicated to her friend that I could come home 
with her. I demurred, not caring to fuck a corpse.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home