Wednesday, November 16, 2016

"Let's Write A Surreal Poem" (under the influence of....surrealism)

What,
you me and that giraffe
over there?
OK, 
but the Giraffe has to start.

Giraffe:

I miss the voluptuousness
of the African plains.

You:

A fish is plagiarism.

Me:

Mayonnaise or bayonette
would go nicely with some
capers and 
the Second World War.

Giraffe:

I'm so horny I could 
fuck a water buffalo.

You:

Dare I remind you of the
Second Amendment and the
implications of peace in our time?

Me:

Well, since you put it that way, 
I have no recourse but to evolve
suddenly into an etherial plane, else
to be subject to endless excelsior.

Giraffe:

I smell like a flamingo.
I must have pissed myself.

You:

Giraffe, always thinking of yourself.
That's why they call you guys animals.

Me:

Well, since you put it that way, I have no
blah blah blah except this ba-na-na.




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home