Saturday, April 11, 2015

E mail To A Friend

sorry, that last word should have been leastabularastamahekanamambi, but, who's counting?

see what I get?

YOU see what I get for getting up in the middle of night?

You see what I'm Ferlinghetting  Serenghetting to?

I crossed the Bridge, and have the video to prove it

like I have video samples of our banter which prove any point 

I really need to....so, at this point, stopping at an Oasis on the

turnpike (there's a forgotten word) I pull into the parking lot...

glad to stop after all these miles....years...relationships...coffee cups...

intractable situations....civilizations...historical manipulations....Eras...

times...episodes....occurrences...love affairs...friendships....partnerships....

drunken brawls.  I'll never go back to any world unless my teacher is there.

I learned a truckload this life.....still wondering how to dump it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home