Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sweet Spot

Anymore I’m awake, in the
having a body sense, as 
infrequently as possible…
I get up, go out, have coffee,
gather necessary concomitants,
go home, and get ready for bed
the rest of the day…part of this
entails a certain amount of self
medication…intoxication…
because my body is surprsingly 
healthy, in spite of how I treat it.
So, there is a sweet spot, a Xanidu,
where I vision the pleasure dome
in maturity…but, it fades as all 
pleasure domes do. So, why do they
exist at all?  Because everything
you can imagine exists somewhere,
whether it be temporal, temporary,
or, terminal….you can’t take immediacy
of change out of the equasion…ever.
This was the sweet spot…if you’re
wondering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home