Sunday, March 22, 2015

Seinfeld Rant (for R.A.B.)

What is this thing about Ice?
What? water gets hard and you can hit your head against it`?
not only that, but, it can warm us or cook our food as steam....

I want to know this....What does water want from us?
Al Capp, creator of Li'l Abner, (Whom I saw in Union
Oyster House in Boston, circa 1970, hitchhiking from Chicago to
Boston with a black woman I picked up. Al had a wooden leg,
and food all over his clothes.) Had a character called the Schmoo.
The Schmoo was there to serve man. It would die and instantly
become whatever food was desired....Its skin was fine leather...
its whiskers were toothpicks.  So I equate water with Schmoo....
not that water has intelligence...or, does it?

It's a rant, like a storm, not over until it's over...unlike a storm,
it can be deleted.  Kinda cute...I have a storm here now, in front
of me......I call it John...no, really rain...it's a bit early, but, my rent
just went up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home