Wednesday, March 18, 2015

How Much Of That Doggie Do You Want In The Window?

Almost a title that is the poem….
wait, let’s see…let me put the music on…

Did you ever look into a department store
window and contemplate your reflection
looking at merchandise?

Did you not realize, at that point, you were
nothing but?   I did…which is why I haven’t
watched T.V. for over ten years…(except for
the Broncos….gives a human touch….)

I should have applied to Stanford….the top
student in the class before me got in there…
I would have been dead thirty years earlier.

How much of your doggie do you want in the
window…in view…public….seen…I guess
not much 

“The leeche’s kiss, the squid’s embrace,
the prurient ape’s defiling touch….and do
you like the human race?  No, not much.” 
exactly, to quote Aldous Huxley…. do your
homework…get interested, children…time 
is not on your or our side….and, if you are
not an adult by now, you are still children…..

well, sorry, but, ( and I’m in I love you here
mode.)…..gotta start getting the jokes, and,
even Seinfeld is more powerful than Kant
right now. Because the comedians and the
politicians are the ones of people that at least
breathe that, (besides superficial illusionists
like Derren Brown, whom I adore) try to connect
to real people….like Paul Mcartney, whom I never
loved before, but after Father Death  Blues with
Ginsberg and Scrambled Eggs with Fallon,
just love for him. And, I’m in Mexico…this is 
gonna sound wierd…waiting for the present to
pass into the future…..It’s not a stock market thing
thorn thong……..well, why the fuck are you
reading this anyway?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home