Monday, June 18, 2007

On the Bus

Clouds not bad fluffy hanging low
Sun up rain postponed had coffee
On a bus careening down mountain road
I only hope the driver had his coffee
Not really there it’s just an image
Of the crazy world we live in now
No time to punctuate what’s going on
The next curve coming up fast
I wish Neal was at the wheel he’s dead
Who’s in charge no one ever was
Alligator in my lap not tame but there
I practiced what I see is clear
Love for the passengers pay attention
Here we are landscape flying by
A rollercoaster going down first big drop
Whee! Why? Who wants to know
If you can laugh at this joke you’d be
Home by now did I get born so I could
See fireworks at the end of time that
Would be a neat trick what’s going to
Pull our ass out of the fire little lizard
On my porch doesn’t know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home