Tuesday, October 10, 2023

4:11 P.M.

 

It´s raining ambient sound

on my computer  no rain

outside maybe will be clouds

say so they say NASA has a

satellite always looking down

at Tepoztlan because of UFOs

I´ve been told this is true

I´ve seen two one at a bus stop

know they´re real meanwhile

I space out……………………………

 

Some people paint this way,

a kind of impressionism of words,

which isn´t saying very much,

but, under the circumstances,

about the best I can do,

because, for example,

words didn´t enlighten Buddha.

We´re lucky to crack a smile with

words, let alone find the secret code.

 

So, what´s this poem all about,

and, to be honest, I don´t really care.

Look at thousand year old cave

paintings and try to figure out what

she was thinking when he blew ochre

on a wall. Maybe he/she wasn´t

thinking of anything at all. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home