Tuesday, October 3, 2023

At Least It Was Never My Job

  

As a plumber, I´ve been in the dirt,

shall we say…sometimes I got soaked

with it. It was the job, and, afterwards,

I got clean and drank sake. It was alright.

 

I was never in a job where I had to do

things I knew were wrong…like the Mafia,

like the deep state government, education…

pharmaceutical…entertainment…yada, yada,

                        yada.

How do you do that?

It helps to be a sociopath or a psychopath, but

even saner people do it.

 

Listen:

My dad was a lawyer…I saw the fucking traps,

like the one he was in, basically the same as all

the other traps that remolecularize a persons

soul into an artificial intelligence (talk show host,

politician, lawyer) just a phase shift away from an 

alien. Nobody wanted to change me…they wanted 

for me to do the work and get out…not strangely

exactly what I wanted. It was perfect camouflage

from The Order.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home