Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Not Bad

New Year
sun on wall
music Indian echoing
alone again 
M&M’s
the last hundred years
on my computer
waiting to be understood
in the freedom of time left
to prepare for the next leg
of the journey.

I’m ready to go back to
where I came from
before I came here
to this little cute world
no more than a speck
in the universe.

It was a pretty good shot. I must say,
in time and space and the USA
after WW2…the best time and place
to be born in the history of man.

In terms of coincidence I must have 
had great karma to have met a Maha Siddha
when I was twenty two.

The path unfolded not easily but inevitably
because of my German ancestry
I never gave up, lost track of the path.

Now, like Buddha on the banks of the Ganges,
walking back and forth for seven days,
I wonder who can I tell.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home