Monday, December 4, 2017

Maybe....Maybe

maybe I should knuckle down and be a writer
a bananas afterworld cosmonaut
hitchhiking up a twisted canyon

maybe I should get to know my neighbor
always behind closed blinds with his girlfriend

maybe I should buy insurance, get a dog,
start believing in something for god's sakes

all the things I could do...maybe I'm not 
doing enough of them...or not the right ones...
or not in the right order

I could get a life coach and charge it 
to my parents...

maybe I should just embrace my life,
but I don't know how to get my arms around it

maybe a dada lemonade stand

maybe a "One Man March on Washington";
auto-da-fe on the steps of the Capitol
make a statement
be somebody
man up

maybe i should just relax 
and forget about the whole thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home