Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Story…N.S.A.




Story

I'm sitting in the S.F. airport, in an
interrogation room of the NSA, the
FBI, you name it. This beefy dude,
that looks like all the other dudes
in a black suit says to me:

"We've seen you publish a lot of 
subversive posts about the United 
States Government on your website."

I say: "Yes….did I miss anything?"
Beefy dude starts to look serious,
I say:  "Let me tell you a story…"
Beefy unclenches his fists a bit….

"My Ex in Mexico has a nice house 
there….she used to leave her front 
door open so the dogs could go in 
and out. There weren't many houses 
close to hers. One night five drunk
Mexican men with guns, walked through 
her front door…told her they were going
to rape her and kill her and steal 
all her stuff. When this guy told her
that, she told him that she knew that
she would die someday, and he was
going to do what he was going to do…
but that actions have their consequences,
and his actions would too. I'm not sure
if that stopped him, or just slowed him 
down…but, at that moment, he didn't 
hurt her. Then, a Mexican cop car came 
down the road, the getaway driver, 
honked his horn, they piled out into the 
car, but they did shoot one of the cops
as they were driving away. (Don't think
they killed him/her)"

(…..that part of the story is true.)

"So, my only question to you, Sir, is do you
think you're better than that slimy, dirty,
drunken, rapist, Mexican thief-thug? Or, will you
pause for a bit and think about your actions?"






1 Comments:

At November 12, 2013 at 4:54 PM , Blogger John Tischer said...

When the CIA guy says: "Come quietly."

I'll say: "Did YOU ever try to do that?"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home