Thursday, February 21, 2013

Someone Asked Me About Dylan Thomas


You have to be brave….not to write…
but to experience life with such truth
that you’ll have something worth
writing about.

“Hi, My name is Clank……(Hi Clank)  
I’m from Greasewood ,  South Carolina….
you probably heard of that place because of the
sink hole….but it’s gotten a lot better….
we figure we’ll only loose six buildings this week
 to it, and the EPA and the Corps of Engineers
is working around the clock with us….

“So, thank the Feds and all …but I’m sure
you know that’s not why I’m here…..I’m
here because       I’m an alcoholic    and..and…

I LOVE IT! “

  (gasps from the audience…a heart attack…
EMTs…ambulances …Brad Pitt and Angela  
Jolie show up…she quickly swoons and is
borne away by fifteen of her children)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home