Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"Take a Look..Take a Good Look..."

"Mighty quiet...here in the desert...eh Tonto""

"Me know, Kemosabe...me feel eyes watching... but me no see eyes..."

"You don't see eyes, Tonto, you see with your eyes...it's just one of those things, Tonto...
Nothing new under the sun, Tonto”

“Me understand,
Kemosabe…Kemotherapy ‘been too much for White Man.”

“Yes, Tonto, my lad, best buddy, boyfriend, bus boy,
totem pal, teepee mate, scalping kind of blood friend,
YES!!! Time to ride into the great shadow, Indian friend,
You rascally Red Skin !! YOU!!!!”

(White Men all clazy,
Indian think…..Indian get fuck outta here ‘cause White Man
clazy…_)

"I guess I've been talking to myself all this time, Tonto...yes...I guess i remember you left days ago and the water ran out a day ago and it's pretty darn hot out here, Tonto, and I've been hearing your voice the last couple of hours ...so, Tonto, maybe this is it, die time the last round up, curtains, asta lavista Baby,...know what I mean, old blood letting buddy?.......oh......"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home