Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Tropical Storm

Coming from the Caribbean, East to West,

I see the intensity on the radar. Out my window,

I see the clouds at the edge of the storm 

not thick, but covering the sun. Coolness

finally…but, of course, I want more…and

shall have in exquisite gradual excruciating 

slow progress of the storm, 

like Queen Elizabeth the First and Her Majesty’s 

Progresses, wreaking havoc on the economies

of Her Lords to keep them in check, what Ieyasu

did to the daimo.


I love the weather.

I could talk about it all day.

I could talk about it all day

because it was always so phenomenal.

There’s the famous story about the 

Sixteenth Karmapa making it rain for 

the Hopi. That kind of thing was happening

constantly with all the great teachers. It was…

“normal”.

I live in a magic town (Mexicans say so),

that often finds itself at the center of a vortex

of air. The weather accommodates the landscape.

The whole thing, including history, is a giant

clockwork.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home