Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Pretty Soon!

Pretty soon, I won't have to worry 
about that anymore...
the past is just the future left behind.

Rainbow in the corner of my eye...
no one can tell me why...It must be
just one of those things.

Oh, I stopped making sense, yes siree!
Anything comes out of the closet!
Adorably adorned!

Since everyone's stopped talking to me,
I don't know what I should be worried about
anymore, but, let's not talk about that now.

Getting back to the soda fountain,
Betty in her poodle skirt is now living,
toothless, in a trailer by the railroad tracks.
Biff died at work, crushed by an
hydraulic press...but the kids are
doing fine. This is the sixth dog in 
a row they've had named Candy.

And so it goes.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home